LAU Libraries provide Group Study Rooms (GSR) to current LAU students only. Three GSRs are available in the InfoCommons Area, RNL, floor 8.
All rooms are monitored by closed-circuit television (CCTV).
How to book GSR?
- Select the day that you would like to book the room from the calendar.
- Select the room and the time slot (Green Slots).you want to book from the time schedule below.
- Fill in your full name, email, ID number, # of students & Status then click ”Submit my Booking” .
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- At the time you've booked stop by the Circulation Desk.
Keep noise to a minimum and all electric devices on low ringer or vibrate.
Be considerate of others when using group study rooms, i.e., not monopolizing a group study room for an extended period of time
Leave the room in good condition.
Keep lights turned on.
Vacate the group study rooms ten (10) minutes before the building closes.
When leaving the room, take all personal belongings. The library is not liable for the theft or loss of any personal items.
Inform a librarian when they vacate the room.