Riyad Nassar Library (Beirut Campus) provides Group Study Rooms (GSR) to current LAU students only. Three Group Study Rooms are available in the InfoCommons Area, RNL, floor 8.
- All rooms are monitored by closed-circuit television (CCTV).
Rooms 806 and 807 are equipped with whiteboards and can accommodate up to 12 students at a time, divided into two groups.
How to book GSR?
- Select the day that you would like to book the room from the calendar
- Select the room and the time slot (Green Slots).you want to book from the time schedule below.
- Read the instructions and click on “Continue” to proceed.
- Fill in your full name, email & ID number and ”Submit my Booking”
- You will receive an email confirming your booking.
- At the time you've booked stop by the Reference Desk (floor 8), or at any Information Desk in the InfoCommons Area to check out the room.
- Your valid LAU ID will remain with the Library staff until you leave the room.